CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12-month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
MedDraftTM is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest in this payment plan.
Click here to learn more from MedDraft’s website.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
In an effort to make delivering healthcare to our patients seamless, OASIS Hospital has worked hard to secure a variety of contracts with health insurance companies, including those listed below.
Please note that the list below is related to hospital services only. Doctors providing care at our facilities are independent practitioners and bill and contract with insurance providers on their own behalf:
AARP, Aetna Health, Aetna Medicare Plans, AHCCCS, Arizona Foundation for Medical Care, Bright Health Medicare Advantage, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, CIGNA Healthcare, CIGNA Medicare Advantage, First Health, Fresenius Medicare Advantage, Humana, Intel – Arizona Care Network, Lifeprint, Medicare, Tricare, United Healthcare, Veteran’s Healthcare, Workers Compensation Plans
OASIS Hospital is continually adding new insurance providers. Please call (602) 797-7770 if you don’t see your insurance provider listed.
*Benefit coverage for care provided by OASIS Hospital is determined solely by the patients’ insurance company and is based on the provisions of their specific medical benefit plan. Please contact the customer service department on the back of the member identification card to confirm if they have in-network access to OASIS Hospital, as well as their benefit level, for care provided at OASIS Hospital.
*Please inform the patient that the physicians providing care at our facilities are independent practitioners and bill and contract with insurance providers on their own behalf. There may be additional fees due from anesthesia, pathology, lab fees, durable medical supplies, etc.